Awards & Certifications
Control Engineering Awards
Over the years, MAVERICK Technologies has earned numerous control engineering awards and certifications in recognition for our capabilities and service offerings. We feel most honored in our role of delivering ongoing business value through our dedication to improving profitability for each client.
- International Society of Automation’s (ISA’s) Premier Strategic Partner for Systems Integration (beginning 2012).
- Honored that CEO and Founder Paul J. Galeski received ISA’s Excellence in Leadership Award and Honorary Membership (2012).
- A Rockwell Recognized System Integrator for the Information Discipline
- Proud to be in Control Engineering’s System Integrator Hall of Fame.
- Control Engineering’s 2011 System Integrator of the Year (2011).
- Recognized by ISA when MAVERICK’s CEO and founder, Paul Galeski, was named an ISA Fellow. Learn more >
- 2008 Frost & Sullivan North American System Integrator Company of the Year. Learn more >
- A seven-time St. Louis Regional Technology Fast 50 Winner.
- Microsoft® Gold Certified Partner for Microsoft Business Solutions such as Microsoft Dynamics AX (partner status first achieved in 2003). Learn more >
- Diamond Level Integrator and Service Partner for Yokogawa Corporation of America (YCA). Learn more >
- The Second-Fastest Growing Private Company in St. Louis (2002).
- One of the Inc. 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies — named six times. Learn more >
- Recognized by Ernst & Young when MAVERICK’s CEO and founder, Paul Galeski, was named Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year (2002). Learn more >
- Wonderware ArchestrA® Certified System Integrator (SI). Learn more >
- Control System Integrators Association (CSIA) “Registered Member” Level 1 Certification. Learn more >