ABB Automation Services and Support
ABB Automation — Get the Greatest Productivity from Your System
Manufacturers across Europe and Asia have depended on ABB’s control systems for years. Because of their flexibility and power to drive productivity, these systems are now growing in popularity in the United States — particularly in the pulp and paper and oil and gas industries, as well as in power generation and utilities, food and beverage, life science and water / wastewater applications. When ABB controls are the right choice for you, MAVERICK Technologies® is the right partner to help. We can implement, integrate and optimize any ABB automation solution for any industry.
Why MAVERICK Technologies
Because of the object-oriented structure, only a few vendors in the industry understand how to properly implement ABB controls, and MAVERICK is at the top of that list. We have a team of experts on staff who have been fully trained on ABB solutions in your industry. Need to migrate from ABB’s Bailey Infi 90® (or any other DCS) to System 800xA? Need to get the most out of your existing ABB system? Need help with routine maintenance? We’re your go-to resource.
We’re specially qualified to implement ABB automation solutions in the best way for your work environment. That’s because we already know your manufacturing processes inside and out. We’ve worked exclusively for manufacturers since our founding in 1999, developing deep domain expertise in the four main areas of manufacturing: the shop floor, operations, the supply chain and the back office. All that insight adds up to a superior understanding of enterprise interoperability and how to optimize it.
Expert Services for ABB Systems
We manage every step of your project to meet your objectives quickly, completely and with maximum return on investment. Depend on us to deliver the following for your ABB system:
- Automation Solutions — We’ll leverage your ABB system to make improvements across your plant through automation engineering, process automation and more.
- Advanced Process Control — We can help you improve quality management, cut energy costs and enhance your overall performance.
- Manufacturing IT services — We’ll enable real-time information transfer, productivity increases and improved visibility through full integration with your ABB system.
- HMI Software Design — We’ll help you migrate your HMI system and implement new guidelines for safety and efficiency.
- And much more — See our full spectrum of services.
Learn more about ABB automation solutions >