Consumer Packaged Goods
Plant operations vary greatly within the consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry. But whether you produce cosmetics, dish soap or chewing gum, your business must navigate common challenges related to rising raw material costs, downtime, overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), product recalls, reduced labor and the demand for adaptive manufacturing. Juggling multiple ingredients, co-packaging and private labeling add to the complexity of day-to-day operations and can affect your efficiency and profitability if not managed properly.
MAVERICK Technologies® understands these challenges in the CPG industry. We work with you to implement solutions that will help you maximize throughput, improve asset reliability and track lots and genealogy. Our experience and capabilities allow us to provide a complete business perspective — making improvements from the plant floor to the boardroom in order to optimize performance at every level.
- A specially assembled team of trained, certified professionals with the skills needed to deliver CPG industry solutions in the country where you work.
- Capabilities in enterprise-wide services, from automation to business-level IT solutions.
- Deep expertise and knowledge of best practices for the CPG industry.
- Knowledge of best practices gained from working in related industries, such as food and beverage and life science.
- A track record of adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Platform-independent, scalable solutions that utilize your existing infrastructure.
- Proven Project Complete® methodology for meeting critical objectives with consistency and repeatability.
- The OpCon Advantage, combining the right people, process and technology to ensure project success.