Operations Technology Consulting
As IT and OT lines converge, how do you determine the best approach for solving specific challenges in manufacturing? Who can you trust to help while keeping your best interests in mind? After all, there are many competing interests and agendas to balance. Technology OEMs naturally want to sell you on their platform, but that particular platform may not be the best fit for your operation. Stakeholders within your organization also influence the decision-making process, and their wants and needs must be considered.
We really needed advice from a partner who understands our manufacturing process, and we got it from MAVERICK.
— Satisfied Customer High-Tech Manufacturing
- Understanding the capabilities and goals of your organization and stakeholders
- Leveraging your existing infrastructure wherever possible
- Defining a logical, incremental approach to solving the business problem
Our experienced enterprise integration professionals look holistically across operational systems and platforms to determine the best solution for each business issue. This knowledgeable consulting team reviews the infrastructure currently in place and takes a fit-for-purpose approach wherever new technologies are required to fill existing gaps.
MAVERICK’s consultants can help you create a logical and business-justified path forward in areas such as these:
- Data consolidation: Eliminate islands of information, and manage data via a sustainable model and archive.
- Data usability: Unlock manufacturing-centric data to make it usable by everyone in your enterprise.
- Data correlation and analysis: Get the most from your investments in data infrastructure by finding and utilizing the value in your data.
- Performance metrics: Measure and track your operational performance in the dimensions of asset efficiency, quality performance, product types, materials, energy, safety and cost.
- KPI report automation: Update your key performance indicators (KPIs) automatically in real-time to track process and operational performance.
- Manufacturing execution: Take the processes you’re using now–production order execution, raw material use, quality management, track and trace–and move them to the next level. For example:
- Move from paper to electronic data gathering
- Eliminate manual information transfers from one system to another
- Add asset and production order level granularity to track and trace systems
- Consolidate quality and specs and results in a common system
- Automate data capture from production events
- ERP integration to / from manufacturing: Leverage your ERP investment for manufacturing optimization.
- Work process management: Help your operators execute critical processes correctly. This is key to maintaining regulatory compliance requirements and managing workforce challenges.
- Maintenance optimization enablement: Advance your maintenance operations by adopting condition-based and predictive approaches toward manufacturing assets.
A typical consulting engagement includes a mix of deliverables:
- Incremental solution roadmap with estimated costs and benefits
- Business case justification and support
- Preliminary engineering studies
- Solution and site readiness assessments
- Technology selection
- Value creation opportunity identification
MAVERICK’s enterprise integration consulting professionals look forward to helping you address your business challenges in a holistic, platform-agnostic approach designed to serve the best interest of your business and organization.
Let the professionals at MAVERICK show you how we can help you and your organization define the best path forward for a data infrastructure or performance analytics strategy to meet your company’s goals.