Commissioning / Construction Management
During your next construction project, depend on MAVERICK Technologies as your commissioning consultant. Whether you need additional resources, a representative to voice your interests or I&E expertise at the construction management level, we deliver. We provide a broad range of construction commissioning consulting services as part of our Field Services offering.
We have no in-house construction experience. So when we built our new plant, we hired MAVERICK to work with a general contractor on our behalf, and the project went better than we’d even hoped.
— Satisfied Customer, Oil and Gas Industry
At MAVERICK, we tailor our construction management services to meet the requirements of your specific project, organization and operations. We take a platform-independent approach to every construction project, allowing us to work on any new or existing technology in your facility. If you want help selecting tools for your operations, we’ll make recommendations — but we won’t push technology for the sake of technology. And if you need resources to step in and help, we’ll send them directly to your facility from one of our multiple locations across the country. From accurate cost estimates to quality assurance, depend on MAVERICK to deliver.
- Represent your interests while working with contractors during the planning, scheduling, monitoring and execution phases
- Track progress and efficiencies throughout construction utilizing our SureStart® process and eStart® digital commissioning tool
- Oversee quality assurance and quality control to ensure compliance with proper codes
- Schedule electrical inspections
- Set up a project plan for your resources
- Interview and hire resources for you
- Manage milestones, earned value tracking and final acceptance
- Keep projects on schedule and within scope and budget
- Assist with cost estimating
- Minimize change orders
Commissioning & Construction Management Expertise
We’ve provided consulting for customers in the following industries: food and beverage, oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, pulp and paper, high-tech manufacturing and life sciences.