When you need equipment installed quickly without production interruptions, depend on MAVERICK Technologies®. We provide control equipment installation services and automation equipment installation support as part of our Field Services offering. Whether your project entails instrumentation and controls (I&C) upgrades, retrofits or new construction, depend on MAVERICK as your process control equipment installation solution.
We needed to expand our plant and install a new production line in order to meet increasing demand. MAVERICK’s knowledgeable technicians provided installation services on a schedule that allowed us to ramp up production right away.
— Satisfied Customer, Dairy Industry
MAVERICK offers flexibility to meet your needs. Our platform independence means we can integrate a wide range of technologies in your facility. We’re also uniquely able to recognize and integrate your capital and maintenance activities. And we can bring the proper resources into play at the proper time. With teams located at each of our U.S. locations, we respond promptly — and can provide ongoing remote support from our U.S.-based PlantFloor24® 24/7/365 global operations center after completion.
- Provide a thorough understanding of scope, schedule and budget
- Perform discovery, followed by an itemized task schedule
- Define roles and responsibilities
- Perform risk assessment
- Identify and involve stakeholders through document control and developing a communication plan and problem resolution path
- Purchase long-lead items
- Mobilize and begin construction
- Track for earned value and schedule adherence
- Manage change
- Provide quality assurance and quality control with punch list resolution
- Perform startup and commissioning utilizing our SureStart® planning process and eStart℠ digital commissioning tool
- Ensure seamless custody transfer
With years of experience with control system installation, MAVERICK can uniquely provide an installation solution that meets your project needs
Installation Services Expertise
We have a core installation group of more than 50 people who have developed I&C methodologies and tools over the past 45 years. As a result, we’ve successfully installed hundreds of systems and machines for clients in the following industries: food and beverage, oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, pulp and paper, high-tech manufacturing, dairy and pharmaceutical.