Oil & Gas — Refining
Refining Services and Solutions
Today’s refineries are under enormous pressure due to the volatility of crude oil prices, environmental compliance, workforce attrition and the push for alternative fuels. Some companies wait for external factors to force them to change, but the future industry leaders are proactive about refinery upgrades and rise to meet their challenges. System enhancements and new developments can improve your competitive advantage — but only if you avoid setbacks related to unrealistic project estimates, rising manpower costs, the complexities of new technologies and unexpected bottlenecks.
MAVERICK Technologies can help you achieve your goals in downstream oil and gas. We perform refinery upgrades for energy companies around the world, delivering operational excellence for major players, independents, national oil companies and entrepreneurs alike. Our specially assembled team of trained, certified professionals provide a complete business perspective. We deliver enterprise-wide services, from automation to business-level IT solutions. Our team has deep expertise and knowledge of refinery optimization, the petrochemical industry, and best practices gained from working in related industries, such as upstream energy. We can recommend and implement modernization and improvements, optimize performance and help your facility achieve greater efficiency and profitability.
Have a Refining Industry Expert Contact You
Solutions for Improved Profitability
Partner with MAVERICK to benefit from our unique offering, including:
- A DCS migration solution leveraging our DCSNext® process to help improve productivity, profitability and agility
- Our proven SureStart® startup and commissioning process for operational efficiency during and after projects
- Our Project Complete® methodology for meeting critical objectives with the established scope, schedule, budget, and quality and risk management requirements
- Main automation contractor (MAC) capabilities for large-scale projects
- Platform-independent, scalable solutions that utilize your existing infrastructure
- Comprehensive business systems and operational consulting services to analyze and provide valuable insight into your processes – all a part of our OpCon Advantage offering
- Cyber security assessments to provide protection against cyber attacks and unmanaged risks that can disrupt operations and endanger the safety of your personnel.
- Years of supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) engineering and integration experience
- PlantFloor24® — 24 / 7 / 365 application support, remote management services and production optimization solutions