Understanding how your business is operating is the very root of success. Nothing will help you understand your business better than properly tracking and using your manufacturing operational data.
The professionals at MAVERICK Technologies help manufacturers understand how their business operates by optimizing the way data is collected, organized and contextualized. The data can then be analyzed to create actionable information.
- Leveraging data structure standards like ISA-95 and ISA-88
- Storing production process data, such as temperatures, speeds, flow rates, etc. into a robust historian to archive, time stamp and compress the data for efficient storage and retrieval
- Using relational databases for transactional data, such as process orders, quality test numbers, batch numbers, etc.
Do you have a data infrastructure in place?
Let us help you get value out of that data:
- Process data is stored and protected in ways that make it effectively inaccessible to many who could use it for analytical purposes within your enterprise. A contextualized abstraction layer makes the right data available to the people who need it to advance your business, while protecting it within its natural environment, the automation systems layer.
- The power of data is in the correlations that can be made. The highest value emerges when it is possible to marry the process data to the transactional data.
- Used effectively, advanced analytics can help optimize performance across assets, materials, energy and yield. Organizations cannot do this singlehandedly. They need the power of advanced analytic cloud solutions and services.
- We can help you adopt proven machine-learning and pattern-recognition techniques.
Enable the power of data socialization across your site or enterprise:
MAVERICK can work with you to look at these possibilities by taking a holistic, platform-agnostic look at your manufacturing system infrastructure. By overlaying your business objectives, we can help formulate a path forward that makes the most business sense for your company.
Applied correctly, these new technologies can help your manufacturing operation realize significant business benefits including:
- Increased yield and throughput
- Optimization of:
- Material performance
- Asset performance
- Energy use
- Increased agility to meet customer demands
Let the professionals at MAVERICK show you how we can help you and your organization define the best path forward for a data infrastructure or performance analytics strategy to meet your company’s goals.