Industrial Cyber Security
Risk Assessment and Audit Services
Industrial security exploits are on the rise, putting every manufacturer on edge. Cyber security risks range from lengthy periods of downtime and negative customer impact to financial loss and theft of proprietary information. At MAVERICK Technologies, we approach your cyber security from an operations perspective. When so much is on the line, depend on MAVERICK to evaluate and ensure the industrial security of all your operations.
Ever since Stuxnet and other worms began appearing, manufacturers have become more aware of industrial security risks and the need to protect against them. This has become even more vital since the appearance of ransomware and the Triton safety system specific malware. The Department of Homeland Security has identified the following most common industrial control system vulnerabilities:
- Improper user permissions and access controls
- Weak passwords and password policies
- Poor patch management for ICS security configuration and maintenance
- Lack of network segmentation, functional demilitarized zones and firewalls
- Poor logging practices and poor understanding of network architecture
MAVERICK has experience identifying these industrial cyber security vulnerabilities and helping manufacturing customers overcome them.
MAVERICK assessed our systems and our vulnerability. They segmented our networks, implemented security protocol and helped institute awareness and training to prevent cyber attacks.
— Satisfied Customer, Power and Utilities Industry
The MAVERICK Approach
MAVERICK is uniquely positioned to provide industrial security solutions for manufacturing environments. We combine deep technology expertise of control system platforms with industrial security expertise to form a total solution. This allows MAVERICK to provide cyber security for your entire plant floor or mill.
MAVERICK can help:
- Assess plant cyber security through assessments of overall plant facility vulnerability and SCADA / DCS security, plant network architecture reviews and plant Internet testing
- Develop industrial security policies and procedures
- Facilitate training and awareness
- Provide vulnerability and patch management, with the option to leverage MAVERICK’s testing / simulation environments
- Provide configuration hardening and management
- Deliver systems backup and recovery
- Provide PlantFloor24® 24 / 7 / 365 remote network and systems monitoring and support
- Ensure remediation
Industrial Security Expertise
MAVERICK brings special insight and expertise to all of its strategic manufacturing solutions — particularly industrial security. We understand the range of cyber security vulnerabilities inherent to specific manufacturing control systems, plant networks, and identity and access management systems.
Having completed more than 17,500 projects in 46 countries across six continents, we know how to merge industrial security best practices and manufacturing processes. And now we’re offering you the benefit of all that experience. Depend on MAVERICK, the manufacturing technology thought leader, to secure your control systems and ensure your protection against today’s biggest cyber security threats.