AspenTech Services and Support
Aspen Technology, Inc.‘s integrated aspenONE® software platform helps manufacturing facilities optimize asset performance to drive business sustainability and increase profitability over the entire asset lifecycle. The software spans engineering, manufacturing and supply chain operations, enabling facilities to better design, operate and maintain their complex environments. Manufacturers who want the best results from AspenTech’s software solutions depend on MAVERICK Technologies to implement, integrate and optimize them. When the AspenTech platform is right for you, we’re the right partner to help.
Why MAVERICK Technologies
MAVERICK has a wealth of knowledge in industrial automation, enterprise integration and strategic manufacturing solutions and services. Specifically, our expertise in advanced process control, manufacturing execution systems (MES) / enterprise resource planning (ERP), asset performance and data infrastructure, make our team uniquely qualified to implement AspenTech software products. With the aspenONE software platform, we can help reduce your overall asset lifecycle maintenance costs and optimize operational productivity, agility and profitability.
As an authorized AspenTech implementation services partner, MAVERICK utilizes the following software products:
- Aspen InfoPlus.21® (IP.21) – is a process data historian designed to easily collect, merge, store and retrieve data from multiple sources. It provides a scalable, flexible solution to gather data across the enterprise and benchmark system performance.
- aspenONE Process ExplorerTM – combines process measurements, product characteristics, critical alarms, events and unstructured data to enhance process analysis and troubleshooting. It offers comprehensive real-time visibility into your operations.
- Aspen Production Record ManagerTM – provides quick and easy segmentation of production data into batches, campaigns or other logical groupings for easier analysis and production reporting.
- Aspen Operations, Reconciliation and AccountingTM – helps measure performance and perform daily production reconciliation so you can resolve discrepancies and produce reports of facility inventory and overall production numbers.
aspenONE Advanced Process Control
- Aspen DMCplus® – utilizes powerful advanced process control (APC) technology to help you create more effective model-predictive control solutions.
- Aspen DMC3TM – uses adaptive process control technology to sustain peak APC performance by continuously adapting controllers in the background with no disruptions to the process.
- DMC3 Builder – provides powerful and innovative features for building and maintaining controllers, including constrained model ID, collinearity repair, visual transforms, and automatic data slicing. It can be used to manage the entire lifecycle of APC controllers – from data collection to deployment, management, and maintenance.
Expert Services for AspenTech Software Solutions
We manage every step of your project to meet your objectives quickly, completely and with maximum return on investment.
Talk to a MAVERICK about working on your AspenTech Solutions
Depend on us to deliver the following for your AspenTech system:
- Automation Solutions — We’ll leverage your Aspentech system to make improvements across your facility through automation engineering, process automation and more.
- Advanced Process Control — We can help you improve quality management, cut energy costs and enhance your overall performance.
- Enterprise Integration — We’ll enable real-time information transfer, productivity increases and improved visibility through full integration with your AspenTech system.
- HMI Software Design — We’ll help you migrate your human-machine interface (HMI) system and implement new guidelines for safety and efficiency.