Mitigating the operational and business challenges inherent in enterprise integration doesn’t have to be painful.
With so many moving parts to think about, bridging the IT/OT gap and effectively closing the loop with your business, operational and automation systems is easier said than done. You must keep your facility up and running while ensuring everything works together without operational friction and safety risk. A daunting task to be sure, especially when you’re dealing with limited staff resources and have many other variables and questions, including:
- How do you determine the best approach for solving specific challenges?
- How can you quantify material consumption quickly at the end of a production run or batch without incurring supply chain delays or additional inventory or labor costs?
- How do you incorporate new technologies, such as Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), data analytics, cloud data storage, etc.?
- Is the right data being captured at the right frequency and granularity to enable effective analytics?
- Is the right data available to the analytical people in your organization who can use it to improve your asset performance and ultimately your business outcomes?
- What is the baseline for acceptable asset performance?
- Have you considered using a metric like overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) to measure the efficiency of your operation and assets?
- Are you using key performance indicator (KPI) dashboards to give visibility to how well or badly your assets are performing?
- Do your maintenance requirements schedule you, or do you schedule them?
- How can you empower your operators and reduce risk?
Take your business to the next level.
MAVERICK’s enterprise integration team is ready to partner with you to define ways to improve your business outcomes. We provide a holistic, platform-independent approach and analysis to help you solve these and other challenges, as well as achieve much-needed gains to stay competitive. Our team of consulting experts can help you select today’s leading-edge technology and combine it with your existing systems infrastructure wherever possible. We can also help you solve a variety of critical areas, including:
- Understanding the capabilities and goals of your organization and stakeholders
- Leveraging your existing infrastructure wherever possible
- Defining a logical, incremental approach to solving the business problem
- Leveraging the latest in manufacturing execution system (MES) strategies and technologies
- Optimizing performance and decreasing downtime, while getting your maintenance activities and costs under control
- Incorporating ISA-95 and ISA-88 standards
- Using data visualization and advanced analytics effectively to optimize performance across assets, materials, energy and yield
- Applying work process management (WPM) tools to help personnel with critical procedures and tasks
Manufacturing companies have
many moving parts.
Integrating these so they all work together without operational friction demands effective business, operational and automation system integration. MAVERICK Technologies’ Enterprise Integration team can apply a holistic, platform-independent approach to solving the challenges this task presents. Using your existing automation, operational and business systems infrastructure wherever possible, combined with a fit-for-purpose approach for new technology selection where necessary, MAVERICK can provide expertise and solutions in a variety of critical areas including:
See how MAVERICK works with customers to overcome unique challenges in the industry.
Let MAVERICK help you today.
Engage our enterprise integration experts to partner with you through the design, build, configuration, integration, startup, commissioning, business integration, operational consulting and 24/7/365 remote management and monitoring process.