Siemens Service and Support
Many European manufacturers depend on SIMATIC PCS 7 and other Siemens automation technology products to keep their operations running smoothly. Because of the small market footprint in the United States, Siemens pricing is often highly competitive in this country, making the platform a cost-effective control solution for many manufacturers. Even U.S. manufacturers who primarily use other brands of control products may have specialized equipment from European OEMs that requires Siemens platform support from time to time. Whenever you need implementation services or support for Siemens automation technology products, MAVERICK Technologies is the right partner to provide it.
Most systems integrators have very little to no experience working with the Siemens platform, but MAVERICK has several Siemens experts on staff. We continue to grow our team by actively recruiting and training resources on Siemens platforms, such as SIMATIC PCS 7, SIMATIC S7-200 / 300 / 400 and TIA portal S7-1200 / 1500, WinCC OA, as well as the legacy TI-5xx Series platform. We also offer complete variable frequency drive configuration and commission, instrumentation installation and calibration. Our technical lead, a former Siemens employee who has in-depth experience with the platforms mentioned, has continued to pursue the latest technologies by attending training provided by Siemens and participating in the annual Siemens Automation Summit. Our team has a more comprehensive, deeper understanding of Siemens controls, as well as process knowledge.
Expert Services for Siemens Platform Implementation and Optimization
We manage every step of your project to meet your objectives quickly, completely and with maximum return on investment (ROI).
Depend on us to deliver the following for your Siemens system:
- Automation Solutions — We’ll leverage the Siemens platform to realize improvements across your facility through automation engineering and process automation services.
- Advanced Process Control — We can help you improve quality management, cut energy costs and enhance your overall performance.
- Enterprise Integration — We’ll enable real-time information transfer, productivity increases and improved visibility by fully integrating your systems.
- Field Services — We’ll supply the instrument technicians and other technical resources, along with the strategies and processes, to enable a successful installation.
- HMI Software Design — We’ll help you migrate your human-machine interface (HMI) system and implement new guidelines for safety and efficiency.
We have a long history of installing large Siemens systems utilizing a SIMATIC PCS 7 system consisting of DCS and SIS for various industries, as well as numerous other SIMATIC Step 7 and TIA Portal projects. We continue to get new calls requesting our services and support with Siemens automation technology, and we look forward to helping you with yours.